2226 Moreno Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90039
3 Bed + 3 Bath / 3,252 Sq Ft / 5,825 Sq Ft Lot
Silverlake Hills Spanish Colonial Beauty!
Located on one of Silver Lake’s premiere streets, this circa 1929 Spanish Colonial home has classic old world charm and head-on sweeping dramatic views that stretch from Silver Lake reservoir all the way to the mountains from every room! The spacious tiled formal entry with stained glass window leads to stunning living room with wood floors, beamed vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and gorgeous balcony where you can catch lake breezes during long naps on lazy weekend afternoons. Massive bright sunny eat-in kitchen with center island opens to large formal dining room designed for memorable occasions. Bottom level leads to huge terraced lushly landscaped grassy yard with beautiful flowering specimens, patio with pergola and rustic tree house. Located in the award-winning Ivanhoe School District. Completely lose yourself and transport yourself to a different place and time in this remarkable home–a amazing pallet to truly make your own!
- Spanish Colonial Design
- Located in the Top-Rated Ivanhoe School District
- Remodel Featured in Architectural Magazines and Media Outlets
- Former Owned by Oscar-winning Screen Writer
- Sweeping Views (Silverlake Reservoir, Mountains & Downtown LA!)
- Traditional Family Friendly Floorplan
- Central Air/Heat
- Large Yard w/ Lush Landscaping
- Located on One of the Best Streets in Silverlake!
Sold for 1,945,900.
2226 Moreno Dr Los Angeles CA 90039
3 Bedroom + 3 Bathroom / 3,252 Sq Ft / 5,825 SF Lot
Spanish Colonial Home in the Silver Lake Hills with Sweeping Views!