Baxter Street is an off-market pocket listing.
Viewings available for serious inquiries with proof of funds.
Nestled in the hills of Echo Park, this exquisitely charming 5 Bed + 4 Bath Craftsman retreat consists of a 4 Bed + 3 Bath + Office main house with a 1 bed + 1 bath guest suite.
This private hillside getaway is sited on a large flat lot and feels like an escape from the city while still remaining close to everything you love. With its great traditional flow, impressive outdoor space, and expansive Silver Lake Hills, this is a house you’ll love to come home to.
This classic Craftsman has also been carefully restored and upgraded with extensive amenities, including: restored hardwood floors, new copper plumbing, split-level central air/heat, fully updated electrical systems, new roof w/ solar panels, gourmet kitchen w/ concrete counter tops & stainless steel appliances, Jacuzzi hot-tub, and a custom spiral staircase leading to a loft-style office. Perfect for families, entertainers, and social gatherers of all stripes. Clifford Street and Thomas Starr King School District. Close to everything that makes Echo Park/ Silverlake great. This unique hillside retreat truly has it all.
So what are you waiting for?
FULL LIST OF FEATURES:
- Authentic Early 20th Century Craftsman Design
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Bathrooms (All completely renovated and updated)
- Additional Private Bonus Room / Office Space
- Restored Original Hardwood Floors
- All New Copper Plumbing (Replaced in 2010)
- Upgraded Electrical Systems
- Solar Panels
- Central Air & Heat w/ Split-Level Climate Control
- Detached Garage w/ Additional Off-Street Parking
- Drought Resistant Landscaping
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Updated Sprinkler Systems
- Silver Lake Hills Views
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Private and Secluded
- Blocks to Elysian Park
- Stone’s Throw from all the Eateries, Night Life, and Entertainment of Silver Lake (Hippest Neighborhood in Los Angeles, Forbes 2016) and Echo Park (The Best Neighborhood in LA, Huffington Post 2014) (The greatest Neighborhood in Los Angeles, LA Weekly, 2013).
For Viewing and Full Details, Contact:
Mikey – 310.600.9345 / Mikey@figure8re.kinsta.com
Colt – 213.926.9494 / Colt@figure8re.kinsta.com
2138 Baxter Street, Los Angeles, CA 90039
5 Bed + 4 Bath (4 Bed + 3 Bath + Office Front House / 1 Bed + 1 Bath Guest House) / 2650 sq ft / 7417 sq ft lot
Beautifully Upgraded Elysian Hills Craftsman Home w/ Silver Lake and Echo Park Hills Views!
The guest house is currently in use as a vacation rental, and for over 3 years has been consistently netting upwards of $3500/mo. in additional income – a great way to offset your mortgage!
Guest suite can rejoined to main house during escrow to create an incredible Master bedroom experience or kept in it’s current form as a great option for house guests, family visiting from out of town, or a luxurious private work space – possibilities are endless!